Friday 3 October 2014

Clevedon Markets by Conor

clevedon_doughnuts.jpg


Last Saturday I went to the Clevedon markets with my family to buy a treat.
I bought a toothbrush and some smoked cheese. I entered the horse riding race and won!  I won a medal, a goodie bag, and a certificate. After that we had a roast lunch and a smoothie to drink.WeI also got a marshmallow on a stick with chocolate sprinkles on it.
I had an autograph from the Jazz man and friends  and his new CD. The music was great.

We went to church and then after church I got the Upstart magazine. When we got home I started to read my magazine while dinner was cooking.   I could not wait to to watch Lego Ninjago which came with my magazine. My favourite part was when the overlord got defeated.
I really enjoyed Saturday.

By Conor




0 comments:

Post a Comment