Saturday 15 August 2015

My Trip to Europe by Leya




My family and  I went to the airport . We went away on the plane.  I watched a movie and I ate curry and rice .I also had water and coke to drink.
We went to London. I slept on my bed in the hotel because I was really tired. When I woke up I had pizza. We went for a ride in a car . I saw horses and I saw the queen riding in her carriage. We also saw Buckingham Palace where the Queen lives. 
Then we went to Europe. When we went to Paris it was night time and we saw the Eiffel Tower lit up. We went to Italy,  I had butter chicken and I saw the Colosseum and lots of statues. It was a really fun holiday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what an amazing holiday Leya!! I haven't been to London or Italy . Your story is fantastic and I loved listening to you read it out loud - You have got so CLEVER!!!!!!!!!
Donna

Anonymous said...

I did have a nice holiday Donna. I hope you get to go London too. Thank you. From Leya.

Post a Comment