Wednesday 5 August 2015

Great Disco run by Maurice Paykel

Great Disco run by Maurice Paykel

Last Friday, on the 31st of July 2015, our 3 classes went to Tamaki Intermediate for a Hollywood Disco Ball. I danced with my friends and I also danced with Leya and Gregory. I loved the music and the best song I liked was Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. Then I had some orange drink and popcorn. When I was dancing, I looked at the lovely colourful lights, hologram pictures and the props and I loved the golden crowns. I played with the colourful  balloons and passed them around to my friends like Leya and Gregory  The best part of the day was dancing with my friends and seeing the other classes. What fun I had and I hope to go to a disco again.


Story by Conor Disco at Tamakidentist 038.JPG

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was also present at the disco with Tika Class. I had good time at disco. I also liked Bad Blood by Taylor swift. I Thank the organisers .

Post a Comment